why?

Hi All, Just removed two old economy 7 heaters from my home . Wired in two new dimplex heaters into the same switched fused spurs, why won't they come on?
Kind Regards Micky.

Are you trying to get them to work during the day? You are aware that economy 7 supply is only switched on at night, are you?

can I override the e7 radio switch? or will I have to use another mains feed?
Micky

If you want them to work at times other than when the economy 7 supply is switched on you will need to rewire them to the conventional supply. If they are not working during the economy 7 cycle you need to check your wiring - and if the supply is switched on (it will probably have a separate consumer unit).
Did you try them during an on cycle for the economy 7 supply? Is there a light to shew that they are off, if not they could be on, they take ages to warm up.
| Hi All, | Just removed two old economy 7 heaters from my home . Wired in two new | dimplex heaters into the same switched fused spurs, why won't they come on? | | Kind Regards | Micky. | |

Regards Micky.