White Shelves

Hi, I am new to the UK and wanted some advice. Looking for white shelves to put in the cupboard. B&Q seem to have very slim shelves ideal for shelf's I need them to be more wider.
Please can some one help. I am in London area.

are useful for general purposes. And very cheap.
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId103&storeId=7&langId=-20&productId942
100x35cms 100x58 cms 50x35 50x58
Jay wrote:

B&Q also do white contiboard in a variety of widths and lengths. A bit of support on the edges and back and Bob's your aunty [1]. Use a bit of tape along the line that you're going to saw along to cut down on chipping and/or score it before hand.
[1] we have an odd family
--
Malc
You will pay for your sins. If you have already paid, please disregard