Which direction power cables?

In a fairly new build 4 in a block apartment, is there a preferred route for electrical cables to be routed, i.e. would they feed all cables from under the ground floor flat or would they tend to feed cables into roof/floor space between ground and top floor and then down wall spaces?

From the roof space above on all the new build apartments I have worked on.
Other people may have worked on different types of new builds.
Adam
You need to route them from the top to the ground - that way yhe electrons can move more easily.
If you route from the ground upwards you may find that the electrons are not able to get up the slope, in which case it will be necessary to fit a booster.
What ever you do make sure there are no knots in the cabling as this can stop the electrons altogether which may result in damage or in rare cases an explosion.
On joking.
Cheers,
Nigel

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4043 (20090429) __________
http://www.eset.com

<fx ... sound of spluttering tea all over the Pc and keyboard ... end fx>
Thanx ... just wired up my garage and thought I'd be watching a bonfire later !
Ash