Where to get cheap slabs?

Any ideas
Simon
Can you help?
We are looking for 5 key people to help with expansion in the UK, Ireland, Holland & Germany. We are also launching into the rest of Europe over the next 5 years.
Ideal for busy mums and dads, very flexible around existing commitments!
Earn 200 to 2000 part-time per month and serious money full-time.
Please pass on our details www.control4u.co.uk or call 0845 873 6091.