Where's Big Wallop?

Come back Big Wallop this news group ain't the same without you!!

Reply to
Jaxx

Mr Wallop has probably had one of his bills paid and gone on holiday to Bermuda for six months.

Reply to
EricP

Wallop's absence certainly leaves a big hole in this group....lets hope he's back soon

....any advice on filling a big hole ???? and please control yourselves with the answer

Barry

Reply to
bs

You weren't watching big brother the other night were you?

(allegedly) :-))

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

He is a sensitive soul. Someone said some harsh words in reply to his last posting which he must have taken badly.

Reply to
Stickems.

Typical of a Usenet group. The most productive ones collect all the shit. Then people wonder why the group dies.

COME BACK WALLOP!!!!!!

Reply to
EricP

Just a heart felt note to Wallop.I hope some ungrateful bugger being rude hasn't put you off helping the rest of us.

I did post a general thank you a while ago to the brilliant individuals who answer so many queries from so many people but Wallop is one of those handful of people who has a lot of experience that he gladly shares with the rest of us.

I hope to see him back soon..............dammit I need him...Im halfway through doing up the house !!!!!!!

Barry

Reply to
bs

Reply to
Brian G

Yep that person was Barney (subject: Drains). I did say in that thread that rude Barney may cause our daily input from The Wallop to cease. The Wallop finished his reply with "Bye"

Reply to
mickael

-snipped-

Sorry for intruding, I read but don't post. There's a BigWallop on blueyonder.discussion.general still posting if you would like to ask him personally why he's not around, assuming it's the same one of course and assuming that any of you are a Blueyonder customer.

HTH

Reply to
itsme