where can I buy gold tap revivers?

Hi, I've looked everywhere, I can't even find them on ebay.
Does anyone know where I can buy something like these... http://www.screwfix.com/prods/11577/Bathrooms-Showers/Bathroom-Taps/Tap-Reviver-Kits/Swirl-Modern-Reviver-Kits-Sink-Basin-Traditional-Tap But in gold colour please?
Thanks a lot,
Tom.
Buy them & send here? http://puregoldplating.co.uk /