Whats it called - sparrring gun

Can anybody tel me the correct name for the applicator that you use to spar an extension etc with lumps of cement.. I think they call it something like a tyraline gun... but i need the correct name an spelt right..:)
thanks in advance

spar
correct
Is this a tyrolean gun?
"Andrew Vevers" <http://www.environmentalconsultants.co.uk wrote in message

==================Look here: http://www.machinemart.co.uk/product.asp?p 0110001&r 90&g2
Watch for word-wrap.
Can be awkward to use!
Cic.
I think you mean a Tyrolean Gun, it's for applying stucco type finishes to bare walls to give a pebble dash effect.
tyrolean gun...thanks guys...