What type of screws for deck.

I will be building a 6 x 3 metre deck soon and wanted to buy 1 screw for the whole job as I'm not keen on nailing decking.
I'll be using 4" x 2" for the frame and 3/8" decking.
I thought it would be just a matter of going to Jewsons and picking up a few boxes of 4" screws but these would probably miles too long for the deck.
So it's 1 screw for the frame and another for the decking...but how long and what type of screw is best at a reasonable cost.
Quite happy to use Screwfix/Ebay/another source if it saves a few £1s.
Noman
Add pictures here
✖

How 'bout decking screws? http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp ;?id¤31429
Suggest sizing them for a 2" bite in the framing.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

Nah. It'll fall down with only one screw......
TonyB
Add pictures here
✖