What size hole to drill for 32mm waste ?

I am installing a new basin and need to take the waste outside (32mm) what size core drill do I need to get for this ??? 30mm 32mm 38mm I presume that it will be 38mm but just want to make sure
Thanks

Right so when you join up the board....... dam it don't meet in the middle. Should have made an allowance for the saw cut, oops. Joe