Well well.

Page 2 of 2

writes:

I do already have 2 water butts but they don't supply anywhere near enough water in the summer. SWMBO likes dozens of pots and tubs around the house and yard which take a lot of watering. To do the lot takes an hour with the hosepipe.
Mike
writes:

It doesn't need to take her that long.
Rob Graham

If it's anything like here it won't take her any time at all! My wife also loves pots and hanging baskets and it takes ME about 30 minutes to water them.
Likewise, the wife and kids own 14 fish, whilst I own none. The wife and kids never feed or check on any fish whilst I look after 14.
I suspect there may be a similar pattern throughout this group!