weathering a pier cap

Just got a couple of pier caps in a portland cement colour very fresh and almost white.
Will be putting them onto my 2 brick wide piers next week when in place what can I use to make them look weathered and old as fast as poss ???
Yoghurt...raw eggs??
Whats the best method??
Barry
"Barry" wrote:

Dark or mid-brown she polish? Experiment on the underside first.
"DIY" wrote:
Try again. Dark or mid-brown shoe polish? Experiment on the underside first.