Waterproofing walls

I want to waterproof my pebledashes outside wall using something like PVA. Are there any products that I can spray onto the wall instead of painting it on?
Tony
     snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com writes:

Suggest you give more information. Pebledash is waterproof unless there's something wrong with it. PVA isn't waterproof.
--
Andrew Gabriel

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com wrote:

use stuff like Thompsons Waterseal but if the pebbledash is leaking then I would suspect a crack. Pebbledash should be waterproof as should the wall behind really.
-- Malc
"AFB Mr Tracey." "Underbirths are og"
Les Barker - Irrational Neutscene