Waterproofing walls

I want to waterproof my pebledashes outside wall using something like PVA. Are there any products that I can spray onto the wall instead of painting it on?

Tony

Reply to
tony.dragon

Suggest you give more information. Pebledash is waterproof unless there's something wrong with it. PVA isn't waterproof.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

What Andrew says is right. PVA is as waterproof as a box of tissues. You can use stuff like Thompsons Waterseal but if the pebbledash is leaking then I would suspect a crack. Pebbledash should be waterproof as should the wall behind really.

-- Malc

"AFB Mr Tracey." "Underbirths are og"

Les Barker - Irrational Neutscene

Reply to