Water Hammer Surge Suppressor

Bought and fitted one of these recently just by my water meter. Cost £15 from Plumbers merchants in Bradford - fantastic! When the dishwasher fills, when the WC valve closes, when the kids slam the taps closed - no more 'banging' of pipes - truly impressed!!

Reply to
Steve

In article , Steve writes

Glad it worked :-)

Reply to
fred

Can you give me some idea of the make / spec and possible web site address for info.

Thanks, Gio

Reply to
Gio