Washing machine waste into soil pipe.

It loads fine on my PC in FF and IE. Sounds like a local problem.
--
Tinkerer

I suppose you'd describe it as a vertical soil stack although it is only about 3 feet above ground and 18 inches below. The toilet outlet comes through the wall and straight into the stack and the outlet from the washing machines comes out along the wall to the right and enters the stack at the same height as the loo but at an angle of 90 degrees from it. The shower/handbasin outlet on the other hand comes out further along the wall to the left (and lower because the room is a wet room and therfeore the shower outlet is below floor level) and drops down so that it enters the stack about 2 feet lower than the other two. As I said in the original post the short stack is capped, not vented. Here is a pic http://tinypic.com/r/709po6/3
--
Tinkerer