Washing machine replacement brushes

Hi all
I have a Bosch Classix 1200 Express washing machine E-Nr. WF02466GB/05 FD 8407 609529
Anyhow I replaced them about 6 months ago but they've worn down again, I think I paid about 16 for them. The man in the shop assured me they were good ones although they never had the same code # as the original brushes (can't remember now) but I was expecting longer use.
I have seen some advertised at around 38 but I don't honestly know if these are no different from the last lot!
01...What is the key to good value for money replacements? 02...Should I be looking at carbon percentage or something like that? 03...Or is there any plumbers/repair men here who could post a link to a reputable supplier?
Regards p.mc
"p.mc" wrote in message
Hi all
I have a Bosch Classix 1200 Express washing machine E-Nr. WFO2466GB/05 FD 8407 609529
Anyhow I replaced them about 6 months ago but they've worn down again, I think I paid about 16 for them. The man in the shop assured me they were good ones although they never had the same code # as the original brushes (can't remember now) but I was expecting longer use.
I have seen some advertised at around 38 but I don't honestly know if these are no different from the last lot!
01...What is the key to good value for money replacements? 02...Should I be looking at carbon percentage or something like that? 03...Or is there any plumbers/repair men here who could post a link to a reputable supplier?
Regards p.mc
-------------------------
Example...The 2 sets of brushes below are suitable for this model (WFO2466GB/05) 8 replacement and 38 original. If the original ones last 5 times longer then I have no problem getting these, but in any ones experience does this equate? And what is your advice thank you.
http://www.buyspares.co.uk/washing-machine/wfo2466gb05/carbon-brush/catalogue.pl?shop=bosch&path 2757&model_refw6791&refinerbon%20brush
Regards p.mc
Try uk.d-i-y. This group's nearly dead.
Andy
Thanks Andy
Regards p.mc "Andy Champ" wrote in message
Try uk.d-i-y. This group's nearly dead.
Andy
Sounds a bit of a low life span. Unless you are using the machine 24 hours a day with big loads one would expect years of use, unless there is actually something else going on that is affecting them. Brian

the brushes press against). If that is rough, or a segment has come loose and is sticking above the others, this could cause excessive brush wear.