Washing Machine in Downstairs WC

Hello everyone, I'm thinking about moving the WM into the downstairs toilet, which contains low level wc and wash basin.
Does anybody know if it is within the electricity regs to do this? I know that the unit would have to be on a fused switch.
I thought that electrical devices may be outlawed in these areas!
many thanks
Oddjob wrote:

http://www.diydata.com/electrics/bathroom_electrics/bathroom_electrics.php
Zone 3 (permanently wired) or unzoned (fitted plug, cable length prevents movement into zoned area) should be fine.
--
Sue

That is for a bath/shower room. The OP is wanting the WM in a toilet.There are no specific electrical regs preventing Oddjob from doing this, just the usual things like the socket (it need not be a fused spur) should not be directly above the sink etc.
Adam
ARWadsworth wrote:

My fault, I automatically assumed that it had a shower, without reading what he had written. I forgot to appreciate that showers in the downstairs loo may not be as common elsewhere as they are around her (in farmhouses)..
--
Sue