Washing machine fault codes

Any chance anybody here might have the fault codes for an ariston margerhita washing machine?

I have had a quick google but I've had a bereavement in the family and am pushed for time.

First fault codes was f-06. I got a few bits and bobs out of the trap in front of the pump and got one wash done OK and then the next wash I got code f-01. I've just upended it and checked for any more stray coins around the area of the pump but all seems OK and I've started another wash OK.

First time it went faulty it was putting a small amount of water into the pre-wash dispenser on a non pre-wash cycle and then going straight to pumping the water out.

Regards, Nigel

Reply to
Periproct

Can't help you with the fault codes, but i had ariston margerhita and it did nothing but go wrong. In the three years we had it I think we had engineers out 15 times!! We moved house and left it there and bought ourselves a nice new one!! Glad to be rid of it! Mel.

Reply to
Mel

Strangely, mine has been fine for the few years I've had it. Since the first fault code I've managed to get another wash out of it just by fiddling around with various bits of it each time. I may have to get a 'little man' out (as my mum would say).

Reply to
Periproct

guess the only way you can find this, is that you get a service manual from the manufacturer, which as you would know, is not commercially available, i would know this as i used to work as a servicer for tvs and use to get them from manufacturers as part of an account with them

Reply to
Squibbly