washer hinge

Last night the hinge on my washing machine (Hoover 6, AM110) snapped. I've looked up the part number on the net and can probably get one tomorrow, but what tool do I need to remove the old one. The "screws" that attach the hinge to the body of the machine have hexagonal recessed heads (crap description!) so I guess I'd need a tool with some sort of splines?

Forget that - I've just realised that I have those splined bits in with the case of drill bits that I've got - result!