Wardrobe Help

Hi
Are there any websites that have step-by-step guides on making your own wardrobe?
Many thanks
Martin
----------------- www.gimmedosh.com
Martin wrote:

Try googling for...
Woodwork plans
Some plans are free others not.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Martin wrote:

Many years ago in a different house I turned one end of the bedroom into a wardrobe. That was simply buying sliding door kits enough for the whole length of the wall, contiboard sheets, cut to length as floor to ceiling doors. The internal arrangement was two ladder open fronted sets of shelves at each end, joined with hanging rails at the top and another ladder across the bottom - all in contiboard.
Luckily, in that house, the ceiling was parallel to the floor - it would be a nightmare here, where nothing meets anything at a right angle.
I just followed the instructions that came with the sliding door gear.
I put lots of peg holes in the ladders so that most of the shelves could be varied in position.
--
Sue