Wallpaper paste syringe

Sorting out bubbles and lifting edges on wallpaper is a bit of a pain and I've been using a little kit for some years which does the job well, and I occasionally put them together for people I know.
A friend of mine has just had a couple of foot of wallpaper join lift due to some heating pipes behind, so just put a kit together for him to use - so thought I'd do a little batch and stick them up on ebay for anyone else who might want one. I've only enough bits for five but if there is enough demand, I'll put together some more. Lot number is 170569162923
Midge.

That's 50p worth of bits from any pharmacy, paste excepted.
--
fred
FIVE TV's superbright logo - not the DOG's, it's bollocks