Wallpaper paste syringe

Sorting out bubbles and lifting edges on wallpaper is a bit of a pain and I've been using a little kit for some years which does the job well, and I occasionally put them together for people I know.

A friend of mine has just had a couple of foot of wallpaper join lift due to some heating pipes behind, so just put a kit together for him to use - so thought I'd do a little batch and stick them up on ebay for anyone else who might want one. I've only enough bits for five but if there is enough demand, I'll put together some more. Lot number is 170569162923

Midge.

Reply to
Midge

In article , Midge writes

How very altruistic ;-)

That's 50p worth of bits from any pharmacy, paste excepted.

Reply to
fred

Lol if I'm doing anything for less than the price of a pint once I've properly accounted for my costs, that still counts as altruistic in my book Fred :)

You're right - if you know what works reliably in terms of needles sizes etc. it will probably cost less than a couple of quid for the bits even if you struggle to buy individual items and have to get packs.

Reply to
Midge