Wallpaper match

I really could do with finding a roll or two of this, or a very similar wallpaper.
It's a textured paper, originally unpainted of course.
I have no idea how old it is, I reckon about 20 yrs at most, maybe only 5.
I have a damaged section on my landing, which I need to replace. I don't have the time, money or inclination to redecorate the hall stairs and landing at the moment! Too busy struggling with the bathroom!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93505749@N00/1343409550 /