Wall tiling

I wonder if any readers have tiled the walls of a bathroom/shower using a border of mosaic tiles. I wish to do so but unfortunately the tiles measure 200mm wide and the natural break of the mosaic tiles is slightly different - may possibly look odd when laid? I have considered breaking up the outline between wall tiles and border by using silver pencil strip but there may be other less costly ways of doing this - if anyone has any answers I'd be glad to hear. The Listorello strip, 2.4m long costs about 13 per strip!! Many thanks in advance.