Wall preperation query

Hello, novice DIY person here, so please bear with me....
I am in the process of re-decorating me and my wife's bedroom and have plans of putting up wallpaper.
Initially our plans were to paint the room, but with my wife being indecisive, now wishes to put up wallpaper instead.
This decision comes at a stage where I have applied some 'plaster sealer' solution to bare plastered wall, which I think is specifically used for in preperation for painting plastered walls (or so I read on the container)?
This may sound like a stupid question, but is it still possible to wallpaper the walls after applying this solution? Will this 'plaster sealer' have any adverse effect on hanging up wallpaper? And if so, what do I do to take it off/prepare it for hanging up wallpapers?
Regards
MT

It should make it easier to put up wallpaper, particularly this hot weather.
mt wrote:

"plaster sealer solution" you mean PVA bonding.
Preparing walls whether newley plastered or painted helps to glide the wallpaper over the surface and will *NOT* have any adverse effects on the wallpaper of any kind with the bonding.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Unsure what you mean by PVA bonding, but the product I used was B&Q Interior Plaster Sealer which is supposed to penetrate and seal bare plaster. I do not see the words PVA on the acutal container or in its description.
Regards
MT

If it helps, it is also a water based paint product.
Regards
MT
mt wrote:

Same stuff. Next time go to a local builders yard you'll get it cheaper.
Its PVA( Polyvinyl acetates )
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Many thanks for all your help on this issue.
Just bought wallpaper this afternoon and will be starting on it tommorrow.
One quick question, since I have used plaster sealer on the wall already, will I still require sizing it? - Does it work in the same way as applying size, or will sizing not be necessary?
Regards
MT
mt wrote:

Sizing,bonding, are both the same process. :-) I'm a bit mystified why it was called *Sizing*, meself
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Hello again, and thanks for the previous response.
When putting up the first cut of wallpaper, am I correct in understanding that it needs to be started from the edge of the window frame? Or does it need to be started from the same corner of the wall that houses the window? (Our bedroom does not have any prominent features such as chimney brests). I am a bit unsure about how to start off and am planning to work around in a clockwise direction.
Regards
MT
mt wrote:

That is the normal procedure for hanging wallpaper,to start at the window.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite