Wall cabinets - how to avoid CH pipes

I am putting up some wall cabinets (B&Q ones) in the kitchen and sod's law means that the wall bracket would have to be attached exactly where the CH pipes are embedded in the wall. how do i avoid these as the brackets have to line up with the cabinets hook system, is it ok to pack out on the inside (approx 40mm) of my wall cabinet so that the hook is moved?
"adrian beer" wrote:

I had a similar problem where both wall brackets coincided with electricity cables coming down to a double wall socket and the cooker switch. Rather than divert the cables I fixed a wooden batten at the back of the wall cupboard and put two 4 inch screws through the back panel, batten and plaster, into wall plugs in the brickwork. That was 5 years ago and the cupboard hasn't fallen off the wall yet. So the answer to your question is "yes", as far as I am concerned.
skype:kitchenmanuk?add
"DIY" <secret> wrote in message

Use this to span over your pipes or electrics, just have to cut away part of the side panel to clear it, wont be seen when fitted.
--
regards
dave batter