Vokera Option will not light

Hi
My Vokera option boiler goes though a start up cycle as normal (pump and fan run) but ignition does not occur.Seems there is no gas at the burner.
At the end of the cycle the boiler shuts down and a red flame out light is shown.
Any help gratefully received.
sideshiftsam wrote:

Is the ignition working? I had a similar problem with my Alpha boiler, occuring intermittently (once a day in the winter on ave). Half a dozen (free) engineer visits later they replaced part of the ignition and all appears fine. A damaged wire was causing an intermittent fault.
Mike