Very small kitchen sinks

I have a tiny kitchen and am looking to make the most of the space by installing the smallest kitchen sink I can find. It ideally needs to be less than 400mm. Does anyone know of a company that would supply such a small sink? Thanks in advance
Janet Wood wrote:

You could look at the boating and caravan market for one. There are then a huge range of such things - from cheap to gold-plated. Just a search on Caravan +sink produced quite a few.
--
Sue

Palindr☻me wrote:

There is this Astracast Opal Undermount Single Bowl Sink from bandq online. Not cheap I must admit, probably cause its undermounted. Bandq did a round single sink ,that was quite small. That was a while ago. Maybe a thorough search of their website might find it.