venting dryer indoors

In an attempt to reduce my heating bills, and at the suggestion of a mate of mine, I very recently have redirected my electric dryer vent hose from blowing outside the house to inside and positioned it over a small bucket of water which acts as a lent trap. Now all that "paid for" warm air stays inside but naturally the humidity level inside the house has increased. This is manifested mainly by my windows fogging up when the dryer has been running for an extended period. I wondered if anyone else had tried this and whether or not it had worked out in the long run. I heat with a natural gas forced air furnace. Thanks.
==Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

of
of
This
I think few people are daft enough..
Enjoy the mildew and mould.
Paul

I have fitted a condenser unit on the end of my dryer hose. The instructions suggest putting ice in it but I just use water. This is only a temporary measure pending the building of an extension but so far I have noticed no condensation problem.