velcro fasteners

Earlier this year before embarking on a longish holiday abroad with the car, I had the idea of using Velcro pads to fix a few small objects in the car so that they could be conveniently to hand.
This worked very well until I got into hot sunny conditions, when the velcro adhesive just melted - I would guess that it's only good up to about 60 C. I believe Velcro (or someone) do a high temperature version of their hook & loop pads, but I don't think it's normally sold to the public. At any rate I've been unable to find anywhere to buy it.
One solution might be to use a non-adhesive velcro (of the kind used in outdoor clothing) and my own adhesive to stick it down. So my question is, what is a suitable adhesive? I want something that is:
a) suitable for a vinyl car interior
b) good up to about 100 C,
c) able to stand vibration,
d) (ideally) removable from vinyl with a suitable solvent
Any suggestions?
--
Mike Lane (UK North Yorkshire)
To contact me replace invalid with mike underscore lane