vaillant boiler losing pressure

Hi I have a vaillant turbomax which is losing pressure very quickly over a period of 3-4 days.There are no external leaks.Can you suggest ways to detect a leak or could there be another problem.My local plumber bled all the radiators but the problem persists.HELP! HELP! HELP!
I find it very annoying to keep having to refill it. Your help is appreciated. Seedat