uPVC Cleaning Products

Hi, can anybody recommend a good upvc cleaning product for frames which are a couple of years old and seem to have a "ingrained" dirt appearance. Have tried the usual supermarket cleaners to no avail, just wondering what the professionals use (u.k. only) and where i can purchase it.
Many thanks,
Dave
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:14:59 GMT, "david green"

Cif will do it the same. Once you start though, you make a rod for your back.
Add pictures here
✖

a Ronseal product) for about aŁ5 I think, and used it when redecorating to freshen up the inside of a window frame, with a view to trying it on the outside later in the Spring. It claims to remove ingrained dirt without scratching. It worked fine on the inside, and when I tested it on a small outside section it seemed to work OK without any obvious scratching - the instructions recommend you work in small sections and buff the cleaned bits as you go along. HTH Wilf
Add pictures here
✖
I used a solvent based cleaner a couple of years ago. I seem to recall it was made by a company called Rhoda (?) I got it off a friend who used to manufacture UPVC window frames, it worked well but you had to really buff it off right afterwards.

Add pictures here
✖

I used Flash with bleach on some old UPC windows. They came back to white with a little elbow grease.I used kitchen roll to apply it and there were no scratches.
Adam
Add pictures here
✖