UPVC Cleaner?

Trying to find some proper chemical stuff the professionals use not the rubbish at b@q etc and not fairy liquid or cif.
I've so far tried 4 diffent types and wasted a lot of money :/
Any recommendations appreciated
T Cut
etc and not

Peter wrote:

list so I am replying via Peter's post.
Have a look at this link http://astrasealtrade.co.uk/index.php?mod=product&id_prd 0 if that's not the stuff you are looking for, I would suggest a quick look in Yellow Pages for a PVCu (UPVC) supplier local to you and they will certainly stock what you want -either as a solvent or a cream cleaner.
Brian G
etc and not

I have used a solvent based PVCu cleaner called "BOND IT".
This is good for cleaning off bitumen (after flat roof reroofing), paint etc and does clean up the PVCu reasonably well. However I got better results by cleaning the PVCu first with a detergent, and rinsing and drying, to remove most of the dirt and then using BOND IT. Otherwise BOND IT seems to spread the dirt around ! Mind you the UPVC window frames had only been cleaned once before in 20 years so were pretty grubby ! If the OT is still interested reply to me via email and I will send the BOND IT address.
Ian
etc and not

Hi The guys who did the install had a really good cleaner which appeared to get anything off. My upstairs windows had gone yellow in parts from the sun and this stuff cleaned them up. It looked and smelt like white spirit but i cant recall the name or find it. Most cleaners are creams rather than what this was It was a specific UPVC cleaner not t-cut etc. Does Bond IT look/smell like white spirit? Clear alcohol like liquid strong smell?