Universal Columns

I am in the process of strengthening my loft floor in order to convert intoa bedroom.
My architect has specified that I need to install 2 universal columns laterally across the house to support the new staircase.
I am looking for a ball park figure for the cost of 2 of these colums (152 x 152 x 30kg/m 3.5m long. I have searched the net in vein!
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Paul
Paul Douglas wrote:

I am no expert but I think he may mean universal column section steels. There is www.shop4steel.com if they have your size. I have just forked out 570 for around 9m of 254x254 73kg steels including the cost of a cleated and drilled join and delivery. This was from a local company not shop4steel.
Yes,
This is exactly what I was looking for thank-you.
The link you posted stocks what I want, but only in a 12.2m length which is a bit excessive.
Does anybody on here know of any other merchant who may sell in smaller bars?
Thank you
Paul