UNDERFLOOR HEATING

Hi all
I have a very cold room in my house which has a gas central heating radiator of the correct size but the room is still cold. I am thinking of toping the heat up with electric underfloor heating would this be the way to go ? any advice would be greatfull.
James
I know it sounds a predictable question but why not fit a larger radiator? Electric underfloor heating is ok (I've got it in my bathroom) but it will determine what type of flooring you will have to lay. It's great for ceramic tiles.