Trick?

How do you get a flat, shiny finish on your plaster? I can get it flat - but not shiny!!!
TIA.

light spray with water flicked from a paintbrush and press into plaster with a float thats been worn into your technique oh and years of practice
--
Vass

Same way you get to the Albert Hall mate. Practice. And finishing plaster won't become shiny polished anyway. It will only become a dull smooth surface.
Thanx for the info - here's to several years afloat!
groan .

Wall have to remember that one when we's out getting plastered. :-)
Don't worry, I'll get our coats. :-)