Treehouse

Hiya

I've been looking for some info on a treehouse I read in a magazine about

8-10 yrs ago.

Heres what i know.

1) It's in Africa. 2) A couple from the UK built it (I think) 3) I think it may have been Kenya. 4) Its open plan..no walls and had a hexagonal type shape to the floors. 5) It had about 3 floors to it. 6) The tree they built it on was HUGE. 7) It was in a UK magazine country life or country properties or something like that. 8) They had minor problems with snakes. 9) I think it was next to a cliff so it had drawbride or just plain bridge access.

Long shot I Know, but if anyone has anymore info please could you post a reply.

If this is in the wrong group apologies.

Kind regards

Andy

Reply to
Someone

In article , Someone writes

This group can be a bit quiet, maybe try uk.rec.gardening or uk.d-i-y , if you cross post then any replies will appear in both groups.

Reply to
fred

Try uk.diy too. that's quite buzzing always.

-John

Reply to
johnm01