Travertine floor tiles

Hi, I'm about to lay Travertine floor tiles on my existing suspended wooden floor. There's virtually no flex on the floorboards - what would anyone recommend as a fixative? Granfix Ultimate Flexi-Floor white adhesive has been recommended, but I'm unable to source this in Ireland - does anyone know of anything else I could use? The tiles are 12mm thick.
Thank you