I should also add that I'm on quite a tight budget - 60 absolute tops for the tiles (ie 50p each would be the maximum I could afford), and 5 would be better !!
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Many thanks
--Dan dd_dd75 at hotmail.com
I'd maybe suggest looking at somewhere like Topps Tiles http://www.toppstiles.co.uk/ they often have sales on and also have a policy of selling 'returns' and 'end ofs' at very low prices indeed (1 off boxes of 12 tiles not uncommon). You mention your area of work is approx 6 x 6 foot, so they accomodate needs and budget? I've been advised, (though never tried) they sell individual tiles, if that's whats required?
There are other cheap tile outlets advertised fairly often on cable, sattelite and digital channels in the UK, just so the one mentioned above doesn't seem to be like an advert or particular recommendation.
good luck with searching John -- Remove 'spamfree' to reply