Towel Radiator and Timer in Bathroom

Hi,

I habe had no luck in trying to find out if there are any 'approved' timers for use in a bathroom. I want to connect an oil filled towel radiator so that it can be 'timed' or just switched off. Power comes from a spur in a room next door with a fused junction box under the rad in the bathroom.

I know that normal switches/timers/sockets are not allowed in bathrooms, and wonder what is actually available?

Thanks for any advice/pointers.

Stewart

Reply to
Stewart Vane-Tempest

I had an oil filled radiator in a bathroom and simply put the timer on the spur outside the bathroom. Once set I never really needed to touch it.

Andy

"Stewart Vane-Tempest" wrote in message news:dk57c2$n18$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...

Reply to
Andy