Torx screwdriver

Where can I buy a Torx 17h screwdriver from?
I have some Torx bits for my power screwdriver, but the adapter won't fit into the hole, which is several inches deep, so I therefore need a Torx screwdriver rather than a Torx bit
I've searched on Google, but it mainly comes up with the Torx bits
The reason I need the screwdriver is that my Karcher pressure washer has developed a fault and I need to get into it. It's fastened together with Torx screws
Thanks
Pete

regards bob

Thanks Bob
That was a great help
Pete
Pete wrote:

I had the same problem with my Karcher. In the end, I made a suitable tool by silver soldering a Torx bit onto a 6" nail and then using another nail as a T-bar. Note that one of the Torx screws is a security type (dimple in the middle) so you will need a security type bit. BTW, the problem was a burnt out motor run capacitor. I managed to obtain a spare which cured the problem.
Terry D.

tool
as
the
burnt
Thanks for the tip Terry. Did you order the spare from Karcher?
Pete
Pete wrote:

I obtained the spare from Hale Instuments in Cheshire. They have a minimum order of 10, so I bought two for a total of 18.21, therefore I have a spare. If this turns out to be your problem I can let you have the spare capacitor at cost + postage. Please feel free to e-mail me.
Terry D.

minimum
Cheers Terry
When I finally managed to prise the thing apart, it started working again. I'm assuming there's an intermittent fault with a pressure switch or something like that
Pete