Tiny Linux touchscreen kits?

I would love to play around with a small touchscreen run by a linux core. You know, something that looks like an iPhone, but runs linux and has source code to tweak.

I know about the OpenMoko Project but they are out of stock (they're always out of stock) and it has many more parts than I need for my little DIY project.

It doesn't need a lot of memory or speed at this point. In fact, the whole damned thing can be plastic for all I care. I just want the ability to make a cute touchscreen with custom icons to play around with.

Anybody seen any kits that may help in my little techie DIY?

Thanks!

jim

Reply to
jim

You'll be needing a lump-hammer, bolster chisel and of course eye protection. Not forgetting a dustpan and brush.

Reply to
Bikini Whacks