timber board supplier

I want to make a small a small table and hif cabinet. I am looking for a source of suitable board. I have seen furniture make of strips glued together but cannot find a supplier

Reply to
ron drinkwater

B&Q sell 'PremBoard' which is basically pine planks glued together length wise in various widths. I am sure the other sheds will do it, or similar, Wickes is called 'TimberBoard' I think.

HTH

John

Reply to
John