Tiling on Osb Board

I started to refit a bathroom for a friend on yesterday, i have managed to strip everything back remove toilet, bath,sink - today i replastered one of the walls ready for tiling next week.

However his bathroom suite came with a tatty thin plastic bath panel, i dont want to fix this for him because i know i will probably snap it...so i was thinking of fixing some osb board that i have in my shed and tiling that with the same tiles i am using on the wall, is there anything i should take into account when doing this etc, i will be using waterproof tile adhesive and grout etc..

tia

geewhizza