Tiling (again)

Thanks codswallop for reply to last post When laying floor tiles can you spread the job across 3/4 days and should you grout what you have done that day or leave it till its finished and then grout the whole floor Thanks

Reply to
Angus Noon

Leave it till its finished...don't want tiles rising whilst walking over them,now do we. ;-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Yes, you can spread over several days, and this might be easier in relation to avoiding walking on the tiles for 24 hours. I would leave the grouting until last and do it all at once but it wouldn't matter if it was done in stages.

Reply to
Codswallop

something satisfying about leaving the grouting till last.

Reply to
reg