Tiling (again)

Thanks codswallop for reply to last post When laying floor tiles can you spread the job across 3/4 days and should you grout what you have done that day or leave it till its finished and then grout the whole floor Thanks
Angus Noon wrote:

Leave it till its finished...don't want tiles rising whilst walking over them,now do we. ;-)
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

"Angus Noon" wrote:

Yes, you can spread over several days, and this might be easier in relation to avoiding walking on the tiles for 24 hours. I would leave the grouting until last and do it all at once but it wouldn't matter if it was done in stages.

something satisfying about leaving the grouting till last.