tiling

I wonder, has there been an update on restoring the grouting in a bathroom?
I'm looking for that miracle solution to restore the clean, bright, original (ish) finish. And I'm happy to employ the blood and sweat to get there.
--
Howard

Hi
Have you tried "Dettox Anti-Bacterial Mould & Mildew Remover"? I have found this product works exceptionally well. Just spray it on, and within a few seconds you'll see it starting to work. Leave it overnight if grout badly stained, there's no need to scrub normally.
Be careful not to get any on your clothes, towels etc, because it'll bleach them. The 'trigger spray' often leaks mind, but I understand they have redesigned it now (?)
Paddle

John Mills do a kit called "The bathroom and Kitchen Wizard" that includes a special grout removal tool and a spreader.
http://www.jmldirect.com
sponix
Howard wrote:

Thank you
--
Howard

Howard wrote:

Some while ago (6 years) I bought an Acrylic Tile Grout Whitener in a tube applicator that you just wiped over the grouting. Worked superbly. Cannot remember the name as I have not had to use it since. Might still be around.