tile paint

It is too big a job too replace all the tiles in my bathroom so I thought about painting them. Is there a particular type of paint that will look & last the best?

I used "Krylon" tile paint from B+Q three years ago, very satisfied with results. Only prep is to make sure tiles are clean and free from grease.