Tile help

Hi all, I am about to tile "mosaic sheets" the bathroom floor. I also need to replace the pedestal sink. Should I replace the sink first and tile round it, or can I tile first and then fix the sink to the floor.
Thanks for any help
Andre

Tiles under and behind the sink look better every time.
Adam
ok thanks Adam
--
snipped-for-privacy@marcellot.co.uk