Thermostat for Worcester 28CDi

Hi All,
I've got a Worcester 28CDi combi boiler in the kitchen. I want to fit a room thermostat in the lounge. Running a cable between the two shouldn't be a problem.
What sort of thermostat do I need and how do I connect it?
Thanks.

I fitted one of these in mine a few years ago - easy to fit and works well but seems expensive now, I seem to remember paying about 80 at the time from the plumb Center so may be worth shopping around.
Franko.

May help if I posted the link: http://www.uk-plumbing.com/worcester-rf-digistat-24-hour-programmablethermostat-cdi-p-2509.html

Fitting a room stat to a 28CDi is quite straightforward. Almost any room stat capable of switching mains voltage will do the job. These are not expensive, probably around 10 - 15. On ST12 in the mains compartment remove the wire link between Ls and Lr and connect the stat to these terminals, if your new stat requires a neutral then connect this to Ns. All of this with the boiler disconnected from the mains electricity supply of course

Can you not get a wireless room stat for a Worcester? Reason I'm asking is that I have a Vokera and fitted a Drayton RF1 which has the room stat situated in the living room and there is no need for a cable, only need the digi stat part wired to the combi, I paid about 80 for the digistat about 3 years ago, works like a charm.
Redman

You can use a Drayton RF1 on a Worcester.
Adam