Thermocouple???

Hi Guys

Where can i buy a thermocouple from for my Glowworm Gas Boiler(Spacesaver

50b Mk11)?

K2674 390-894 Thermocouple NOW USE SK2674 THERMOCOUPLE-ALTERNATIVES For Price and Availability of this item, Click here..

Can i get one from B&Q or Wickes??

I`m in Leicester By the way..

Thanks for any help

Tony

Reply to
Tony&Debs

These people might be able to help:

BigWallop

Thanks for that, but was looking for somewhere close so i can pick one up tommorrow.#

Tony

Reply to
Tony&Debs

Does the website give any part numbers or a better description of the part(s) you need? It might help to find exactly what you want on a picture, and get some numbers and things. Then pick up your phone book.

Reply to
BigWallop

Have you tried Parts Center - part of the Plumb Center (Wolsey?)group -often have items in stock - but prices not as cheap as on the internet. Personally I use MJT Controls at

- ok if you can wait afew days.

good luck

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Walker

Thanks guys

All sorted now brought a universal thermocouple from B&Q, fitted in about 40 mins work ok now.. Thanks again

Tony

Reply to
Tony&Debs

Wickes do a "standard" thermocouple with a selection of ends. About £3-4 if I remember correctly. It fitted (and worked) on my Worcester 9.24 (about 14 years old now) when the existing one went about three weeks ago. This was for the pilot light flame out/gas control.

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
Peter Sheppard