Thermocouple???

Hi Guys
Where can i buy a thermocouple from for my Glowworm Gas Boiler(Spacesaver 50b Mk11)?
K2674 390-894 Thermocouple NOW USE SK2674 THERMOCOUPLE-ALTERNATIVES For Price and Availability of this item, Click here..
Can i get one from B&Q or Wickes??
I`m in Leicester By the way..
Thanks for any help
Tony

These people might be able to help:
http://www.keeptheheaton.com/acatalog/glowworm.html

Thanks for that, but was looking for somewhere close so i can pick one up tommorrow.#
Tony

Does the website give any part numbers or a better description of the part(s) you need? It might help to find exactly what you want on a picture, and get some numbers and things. Then pick up your phone book.
Tony&Debs wrote:

Have you tried Parts Center - part of the Plumb Center (Wolsey?)group -often have items in stock - but prices not as cheap as on the internet. Personally I use MJT Controls at www.mjtcontrols.co.uk - ok if you can wait afew days.
good luck
Nigel

Thanks guys
All sorted now brought a universal thermocouple from B&Q, fitted in about 40 mins work ok now.. Thanks again
Tony
Tony&Debs wrote:

Wickes do a "standard" thermocouple with a selection of ends. About 3-4 if I remember correctly. It fitted (and worked) on my Worcester 9.24 (about 14 years old now) when the existing one went about three weeks ago. This was for the pilot light flame out/gas control.
Cheers
Peter