Thermal Insulation Board

I'm insulating an internal wall. The wall is flat. I was going to use no more nails to stick the board to the wall. Will that be sufficient? Or should I erect a timber frame and nail it to that?
By the way, I have had a lot of trouble trying to find insulation board. Could someone recommend a good brand, depth and supplier.
Griffo wrote:

You need to give a better description of the situation to get good answers. Is this related to the cold loft question? What R value are you shooting for?
location? exsiting condition? desired outcome? budget constraints?
foam board isn't cheap & usually needs to be covered with gyp for fire resistance
~$30 to $50 per 4x8 sheet
cheers Bob

I got mine from Encon they have branches around the country and can deliver.
Seems you are looking to do "direct bonding" of insulation laminated plasterboard. Here is something from one of the maufactureres sites about this: <http://manual.knaufdrywall.co.uk/themanual/frameset.html?http://manual.knaufdrywall.co.uk/themanual/cgi-bin/system_intro.cgi?system_id=s2 They recomend using their own bonding but you could probably use a solvent based nomore nails but remember it takes a day or 2 to go off and would require the plasterboards being held in place untill its set.
something about instalation including how you are supposed to use aditional nails to hold insulated laminates. <http://manual.knaufdrywall.co.uk/themanual/frameset.html?http://manual.knaufdrywall.co.uk/themanual/cgi-bin/system_installation.cgi?system_id=s2
That's excellent thanks.