Thames towel rails....help please

Am trying to source a narrow (300mm wide) electric towel warmer rail for a small bathroom I am doing. I have seen some by 'Thames' but would like some info from them but I can't find a contact number for them anywhere. Any one help?

The TLC website lists some Thames bathroom items that are made by Triton.
Peter
I have seen the TLC ones, but they are to wide. And I am after the contact for Thames (don't think they are part of Triton?)